|Your Cart Is Empty|
|Your Cart Is Empty|
‘Who Is This Man?’ gives you the words and arguments to stick up for Christ and Christianity in an increasingly sceptical and cynical age. John Ortberg’s easy to read book is packed with winning reasoning and historical facts that equip even the casual reader to resist the attacks of ignorance on the person and purpose of Jesus and the Gospels.
In this overview of what we know about Jesus and with evidence of his impact through the course of history, the skilled teacher and preacher takes you from Bible times through the Dark Ages to Post-Modernity showing how Jesus has refused to stay silent. John Ortberg unpacks the influence of the Nazarene whose words and stories have swept through history, challenging humanity to its very core.
Reasons to buy, study and give ‘Who Is This Man?’ by John Ortberg:
• Revolutionise your understanding of the God incarnate you thought you knew
• Discover Jesus’ powerful influence in your life and on our world
• Get a one volume easy read summary of the Gospels’ historical context
• Understand the spread, influence and challenges to the Christian faith
• Be equipped to engage and discuss the relevance of Jesus with others
• Give to another as an introduction to discovering exactly who Jesus is
'Who Is This Man?' - in detail
The chapter headings are as follows:
• The Man Who Won’t Go Away
• The Collapse of Dignity
• A Revolution in Humanity
• What Does a Women Want?
• An Undistinguished Visiting Scholar
• Jesus Was Not a Great Man
• Help Your Friends, Punish Your Enemies
• There Are Things That Are Not Caesar’s
• The Good Live vs. The Good Person
• Why It’s a Small World After All
• The Truly Old-Fashioned Marriage
• Without Parallel in the Entire History of Art
• Epilogue: A Staggering Idea
This book will challenge, inspire, and revolutionise your image of God incarnate. You thought you know him, let John Ortberg show you his powerful influence on our world and the powerful influence he can have on you.
John Ortberg is a pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, California. He is the bestselling author of ‘When the Game is Over’, ‘It All Goes Back in the Box’, ‘The Life You’ve Always Wanted’, ‘If You Want to Walk on Water’, and ‘You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat’. He and his wife Nancy have three beautiful children.
ISBN Number: 9780310275954
Total shipping costs based onweight price chart
|Weight Price Chart*|
|Up to 100g||£0.99|
|Up to 250g||£1.72|
|Up to 500g||£2.16|
|Up to 750g||£2.61|
|Up to 1kg||£3.80|
|Up to 2kg||£4.89|
|Up to 5kg||£13.75|
|Up to 10kg||£20.25|
Free shipping available when subtotal is over £25.00 (exc. VAT) !
Shipping: United Kingdom only